As transportation goes, monster trucks are at the ridiculously awesome end of the scale, especially when driven by nuns.
We've just found a video that that thoroughly embeds them into said ridiculously awesome category. This is partly because the truck in question has sprouted a mohawk, but mainly because it can backflip, not once, but twice.
It's like a four-wheel-steered, nitrous powered B.A Baracus throwing a tantrum. We only wish that a nun was behind the wheel.
Do you think that we should have a go at driving this monster truck TG internet friends?*
Source : Topgear.com
Similar Newsgab Articles:
- AppSpeed Monster Truck is controlled by your iPad, iPad, iPad (video)
- Paramore's 'Monster' Video Premieres
- Bluetooth Thumb Keyboard apes Backflip, may or may not be shipping now
- Super Mario gets a Portal gun, you monster (video)
- iPad 2 installed in Ford F-150 truck, does FaceTime while you roll over stuff (video)