We're not entirely against EVs. The Nissan Leaf RC, for example - that was pretty good. And Jeremy, Richard and James' effort was also, er, interesting. In its own sort of way... But this. This is wonderful.
It's a 70,000-watt, 100mph go-kart. The builders tell us it's got 400 lithium battery cells, a 300-volt DC controller and it uses a forklift motor with a 70kw output. We don't really know what that means, but it looks incredibly good fun.
Click. Watch. Forget it's Monday.
Source : Topgear.com
Similar Newsgab Articles:
- Mario Kart 8 Announced for Wii U - News
- Griffiths & Watt in Scotland squad
- GE's 27-watt LED replacement for 100-watt incandescent bulbs set to light up our lives next year
- Exercise bike connects to original Mario Kart, Rainbow Road shortcut gets even trickier (video)
- Crapgadget CES, round six: CTA Digital Inflatable Kart for the Wii with video