For Friday's premiere of "Cosmopolis," Cannes 2012 mainstay Kristen Stewart ditched the Balenciaga pants and went bold, bold, bold in a sexy red Reem Acra gown -- that almost revealed more than she probably wanted.
Though she's (now pretty much confirmed to be) dating "Cosmopolis" star Robert Pattinson, Stewart walked the red carpet in the south of France with Tom Sturridge, her "On the Road" costar, and radiated sexy glam in a scarlet dress dotted with lacy cutouts.
But Stewart's plunging neckline was definitely risky, resulting in a view of some pretty daring cleavage. Luckily, it seems some double-sided tape prevented any major accidents.
Cannes has definitely been bringing out the wardrobe malfunction-risking dresses -- from totally sheer bottoms to fellow plunge-rs. Check out Kristen's dress below, and see other sideboob-baring celebs in our slideshow.
Similar Newsgab Articles:
- Doutzen Kroes (green dress) ''Cosmopolis'' Premiere at the 65th Cannes Film Festival, May 25
- Bonnie Wright (dress) ''Cosmopolis'' Premiere at the 65th Cannes Film Festival, May 25
- Juliette Binoche (black dress) ''Cosmopolis'' Premiere at the 65th Cannes Film Festival, May 25
- Julianne Margulies (red dress) ''Cosmopolis'' Premiere at the 65th Cannes Film Festival, May 25
- Aishwarya Rai (black jewels dress) ''Cosmopolis'' Premiere at the 65th Cannes Film Festival, May 25
Nice, here are a couple more.....
'Always remember, a cat looks down on man, a dog looks up to man, but a pig will look man right in the eye and see his equal.' - Winston Churchill
"With age comes the realization of mortality" -Tom Woods
Wow! So very close - too bad there isn't a higher quality of that angle.
petruccio (30th May 2012)
my finds of yesterday
maybe not better quality but the more the better, no ? ;-)
too bad there isn't a higher quality of that angle
petruccio (31st May 2012)
Terrific job on the thread guys!
I just post what looks interesting as I'm wandering around the 'net. Credit always to the original scanner(s), capper(s), and or poster(s) of the content that I might put up here
Good contributions all. I love seeing threads grow Like this. It's what the newsgab community spirit is all about