Live text and stats
Monday, 14 March 2011
Live text and data provided by The Press Association.
Venue: Carrow Road Date: Monday, 14 March Kick-off: 1945 GMT
Coverage: Full commentary on BBC 5 live sports extra, coverage on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Promotion-chasing Norwich City are expected to name an unchanged squad following their fine 3-2 victory at Leicester in midweek.
Henri Lansbury, however, will be pushing for a recall to the Canaries' starting line-up.
Bristol City hope to include defender Steven Caulker, who has been plagued by a hip problem since joining the club on loan from Tottenham.
He is being assessed along with Liam Fontaine, who has an ankle injury.
Norwich won 3-0 at Bristol City in October and a victory on Monday would complete their first league 'double' over the Robins since the 1979/80 season, when both clubs were in the top flight.
That is where the Canaries could be playing again next season, and their chances were massively boosted by an excellent away win against promotion rivals Leicester last time out. That stretched Norwich's unbeaten run to six games.
Paul Lambert's side have lost only one of their last 15 league matches, winning eight of them. But Bristol City have hit their best form of the season and can travel east with some confidence.
The Robins, who have won on their last two visits to Carrow Road, are looking for a fifth consecutive league victory - something they last achieved more than two years ago.
• Norwich have won 30 and Bristol City 20 of the 65 previous matches between these clubs.
• The Canaries are three goals away from their 100th against the West Country club.
• Norwich have won half of their home league games this season (nine of 18).
• They have scored in each of the last eight league games, and failed to net in only one of 15.
• A goal for Aaron Wilbraham would be the 100th of his career, while Grant Holt is two goals away from his 150th.
Millen warns against complacency
• Only two of Bristol City's six away league victories this season have been against top-half clubs (Swansea and Watford).
• Marvin Elliott is in line for his 150th start for the Robins.
Article Source : BBC News
Similar Newsgab Articles: