The Pope and President Obama are on the same stage in Yankee Stadium in front of a huge crowd.
The Pope leans towards Mr. Obama and says, "Do you know that with one
little wave of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy?
And that this joy will not merely be a momentary display, but will go deep into their hearts and they'll forever speak of this day and rejoice!"
Obama replies, "I seriously doubt that ~ with one little wave of your hand? Show me!"
So the Pope backhanded him and knocked him off the stage!
AND THE CROWD ROARED & CHEERED WILDLY!
Kind of brings a tear to your eyes, doesn't it?
Similar Newsgab Articles:
- Bears fan Obama congratulates Packers;(STRYLINK NAME:v0625; SLUG:2080 APBC-FBN--Obama-Super Bowl 1st Ld-Writethru,0453;))(HEADLINE XHL:Dolphins shake
- God surprises us says Pope on BBC
- Mariah Carey performing for President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama
- The pope and the 7 dwarves
- Pope is too hot
Not the puchline I expected which why I liked it.
Furthermore, I would love to see it.
OH how I wish this would happen in RL!
I just post what looks interesting as I'm wandering around the 'net. Credit always to the original scanner(s), capper(s), and or poster(s) of the content that I might put up here
bfirecap02 (25th February 2011)
Yep...I would pay to see that.......
I honestly don't get all this Obama bashing... How can he POSSIBLY be any worse than the last Bush who held the office?!?
Life without meaning cannot be borne.
We find a mission to which we're sworn
- or answer the call of Death's dark horn.
Without a gleaning of purpose in life,
we have no vision, we live in strife,
- or let blood fall on a suicide knife.