WALTHAM, Mass. (AP) The aging and injured Boston Celtics have been taking it easy whenever possible in the playoffs.
Celtics coach Doc Rivers hasn't held practice for his team during the postseason on the day off between games. But with an extra day between Games 4 and 5 of their Eastern Conference semifinal against Philadelphia, they were back at it on Sunday.
Game 5 is Monday night.
The 76ers rallied after giving up the first 14 points of the game to beat Boston 92-83 on Friday night. The Celtics took Saturday off to rest.
The #Thunder, with another win over the #Lakers, are earning their championship chops: http://t.co/rzAbIq0w @WojYahooNBA
Kevin Durant's 3-pointer with just seconds left capped a comeback and pushed the #Lakers to the brink of elimination http://t.co/8eMwr5JV
History has shown that Belmont is cruel to those with Triple Crown aspirations. Will I'll Have Another pull it off? http://t.co/gGJjrMxW
Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/celtics-back-boston-back-practice-144302535--nba.html]Yahoo Sports[/url]
Similar Newsgab Articles:
- Lakers prepare for back-to-back blitz vs. Thunder (Yahoo! Sports)
- Yankees post back-to-back 7-run innings, win 15-9 (Yahoo! Sports)
- Love back at practice, unsure if he'll play Sunday (Yahoo! Sports)
- Celtics G Rondo misses game with back injury (Yahoo! Sports)
- Lin stalls back in Boston, Celtics beat NY 115-111 (Yahoo! Sports)