Thread: Troy Smith starting for 49ers in London (AP)

Thanks

Default Troy Smith starting for 49ers in London (AP)

WEMBLEY, England (AP)—San Francisco 49ers quarterback Alex Smith isinactive for Sunday’s game against the Denver Broncos.

Smith, who injured his non-throwing left shoulder in last week’s loss at theCarolina Panthers, will be replaced by Troy Smith(notes) for the NFL’s fourthregular-season game at Wembley Stadium.

Also inactive for the Niners are receiver Kyle Williams, cornerback TarellBrown(notes), linebacker Keaton Kristick(notes), tackles Barry Sims(notes) and Alex Boone(notes), centerEric Heitmann(notes) and receiver Jason Hill(notes).

The Broncos inactives are quarterback Brady Quinn(notes), saftey Darcel McBath(notes),cornerback Perrish Cox(notes), linebackers Robert Ayers(notes) and Wesley Woodyard(notes) andoffensive linemen Eric Olsen(notes) and Chris Clark(notes).

digg add to facebook del.icio.us Twitter

Source :
    Yahoo Sports

Similar Newsgab Articles:

Thanks

Default Re: Troy Smith starting for 49ers in London (AP)

was going to go to this and had to give my ticket away to a work colleague, family commitments dammit!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to david963 For This Useful Post:

petruccio (1st November 2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 26,259 Times in 11,902 Posts

Default Re: Troy Smith starting for 49ers in London (AP)

Quote Originally Posted by david963 View Post
    was going to go to this and had to give my ticket away to a work colleague, family commitments dammit!!
    Well now that just SUCKS! :-S ...er....um....I mean ...that ...er....inhales precociously! :P

I just post what looks interesting as I'm wandering around the 'net. Credit always to the original scanner(s), capper(s), and or poster(s) of the content that I might put up here