Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emma Watson (see-through/white top) Behind-the-Scenes Video, Vogue UK December 2010

Thanks
    Thanked 26,259 Times in 11,902 Posts

Default Emma Watson (see-through/white top) Behind-the-Scenes Video, Vogue UK December 2010

Now Celebrity Hot Sauce has these video captures from the behind the scenes video of Emma Watson's December 2010 Vogue UK photo shoot. The question I have for you is this: Are we seeing what I think we're seeing here? If YES - then these shots are epic. EPIC. If NO - then they're still pretty sweet. Enjoy!
    Enjoy! ...and draw your own conclusions! :P...I'll want to see the video in as high a resolution as possible before I make up my mind :hmmmm:...but it looks "real" to me for now

:rose: :rose: :rose:

Similar Newsgab Articles:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Emma-Watson-Behind-The-Scenes-Vogue-Photo-Shoot-003.jpeg 
Views:	741 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	341782   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Emma-Watson-Behind-The-Scenes-Vogue-Photo-Shoot-002.jpeg 
Views:	1267 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	341781   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Emma-Watson-Behind-The-Scenes-Vogue-Photo-Shoot-001a.jpg 
Views:	1981 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	341780   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Emma-Watson-Behind-The-Scenes-Vogue-Photo-Shoot-001.jpeg 
Views:	1100 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	341779   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Emma-Watson-Behind-The-Scenes-Vogue-Photo-Shoot-004.jpeg 
Views:	556 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	341783  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Emma-Watson-Behind-The-Scenes-Vogue-Photo-Shoot-005.jpeg 
Views:	594 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	341784   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Emma-Watson-Behind-The-Scenes-Vogue-Photo-Shoot-006.jpeg 
Views:	392 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	341785   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Emma-Watson-Behind-The-Scenes-Vogue-Photo-Shoot-007.jpeg 
Views:	284 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	341786  
    I just post what looks interesting as I'm wandering around the 'net. Credit always to the original scanner(s), capper(s), and or poster(s) of the content that I might put up here

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to petruccio For This Useful Post:

2ndwind (13th December 2010), berk69 (10th December 2010), bfirecap02 (11th December 2010), cestmoi (24th June 2011), david963 (16th December 2010), decompiler (28th September 2012), Fonat (28th December 2012), geowest (27th December 2012), Herwigsken Uno (24th August 2012), jaden (10th December 2010), jblonde0069 (3rd January 2013), krazy58 (1st June 2012), milo20 (26th August 2012), motorboat (28th December 2012), ottonormal (2nd September 2012), redcheeks (10th December 2010), Reventon (16th December 2010), rhpsfan (31st May 2012), RTechnik (10th December 2010), Sheeny (10th December 2010), tjw61 (10th December 2010), xse (28th June 2013), Zen_ish (10th December 2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,302 Times in 683 Posts

Default Re: Emma Watson (see-through/white top) Behind-the-Scenes Video, Vogue UK December 20

I do believe we are seeing what we think we see

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to berk69 For This Useful Post:

bfirecap02 (11th December 2010), petruccio (10th December 2010)

Thanks

Default Re: Emma Watson (see-through/white top) Behind-the-Scenes Video, Vogue UK December 20

Hmm! Yes, I am also very interested in seeing this video. Why do they only have screencaps from it, I wonder, and not the actual video?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JanniR For This Useful Post:

petruccio (10th December 2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JanniR View Post
    Hmm! Yes, I am also very interested in seeing this video. Why do they only have screencaps from it, I wonder, and not the actual video?
    The site I got this from doesn't do vidclips :what:

I just post what looks interesting as I'm wandering around the 'net. Credit always to the original scanner(s), capper(s), and or poster(s) of the content that I might put up here

8. The Following User Says Thank You to petruccio For This Useful Post:

bfirecap02 (11th December 2010)

Thanks

Nippy with a bratty hair cut... Not a bad combo... :P

Life without meaning cannot be borne.
    We find a mission to which we're sworn
    - or answer the call of Death's dark horn.
    Without a gleaning of purpose in life,
    we have no vision, we live in strife,
    - or let blood fall on a suicide knife.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrtial_Artst For This Useful Post:

petruccio (12th December 2010)

Thanks

Nice, if they are real but I'm suspicious... I can tell you one thing for sure - the zoomed-in one of her in the archway is NOT part of the original set. When I checked it out in my viewer program, the following details were revealed: the EXIF data is missing (embedded info) while the others retained theirs (like shot with a Canon Powershot A495, edited with Picasa 3.0, etc.), if you zoom in to 200% or more there's a visible matte/texture overlay on the picture and the DPI is 72dpi while all others had 180 dpi.

What also makes me suspicious is: that the ones that are supposedly seethru are the only ones that have a fuzzy focus and that in the shot of her in the archway there's a fishy-looking line or glitch about 2/3 of the way up her neck (suggestive of a paste-over) and that the lighting and angle of her neck seems slightly off above and below that line.

BTW, the EXIF data shows that the one of her in the sunglasses was taken or entered into the PC 15 days after the others.

So, I'm definitely going to reserve judgement on these until something better comes along!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RanxeroX For This Useful Post:

Chief (13th February 2011), jimmy_ear (14th December 2010), petruccio (13th December 2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RanxeroX View Post
    Nice, if they are real but I'm suspicious... I can tell you one thing for sure - the zoomed-in one of her in the archway is NOT part of the original set. When I checked it out in my viewer program, the following details were revealed: the EXIF data is missing (embedded info) while the others retained theirs (like shot with a Canon Powershot A495, edited with Picasa 3.0, etc.), if you zoom in to 200% or more there's a visible matte/texture overlay on the picture and the DPI is 72dpi while all others had 180 dpi.

What also makes me suspicious is: that the ones that are supposedly seethru are the only ones that have a fuzzy focus and that in the shot of her in the archway there's a fishy-looking line or glitch about 2/3 of the way up her neck (suggestive of a paste-over) and that the lighting and angle of her neck seems slightly off above and below that line.

BTW, the EXIF data shows that the one of her in the sunglasses was taken or entered into the PC 15 days after the others.

So, I'm definitely going to reserve judgement on these until something better comes along!
    That's why I want to see the vidclip myself :hmmmm:...much, MUCH harder to fake on a video :nonono:...and should be obvious (if true) on first viewing

Thanks
    Thanked 2,549 Times in 1,383 Posts

Here's a few observations and questions both pro and con that I'm thinking.
    She has been known to wear see through things.
    It would be almost impossible to duplicate someone else's body in the exact pose and then superimpose it into the shot.
    I do think I see some marks under her arm that look like repetitive "blotter" marks.
    Has anyone ever seen these pix in a version that weren't see though.
    But they do look like something that she would do.
    :what:
    I'm torn...

Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.

:whistle:

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Zen_ish For This Useful Post:

petruccio (13th December 2010)

irj2 Guest

I'm sorry to hear that you are torn, I hope you mend soon.

The only other pics I have seen of this set are the same as this set, and all, ask the same question.

I wouldn't be too concerned about embedded data as that can be changed!
    The lighting in the third pic is inconclusive as the grainyness is consistent across the whole picture.

But hey, good post and any discussion of Emma is good even if the technical aspects become mixed/blended with wishful thinking.

I am sure we will all be rewarded by this young lady soon enough.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to irj2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

these are hot. i am working on the assumption that the fuzziness is part of the overall aesthetic and we wont be getting anything clear sadly.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to transist0r For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i agree with the general scepticism... you've now officially added something to my christmas wish list... :/

nobody messes with the laser boobs...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to offcuts For This Useful Post:

petruccio (15th December 2010)

Thanks

hopefully now that she is done with HP movies she can take on a little more adult roles and we can see more of her lovely body

23. The Following User Says Thank You to grahambo For This Useful Post:

petruccio (20th December 2010)

Thanks

Default Re: Emma Watson (see-through/white top) Behind-the-Scenes Video, Vogue UK December 2010

RE EMMA WATSON VIDEO. hopefully we will see clearer images if indeed this video is real.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to bigfan For This Useful Post:

petruccio (1st February 2011)

Thanks

Default Re: Emma Watson (see-through/white top) Behind-the-Scenes Video, Vogue UK December 2010

nice screencaps

thanx ..

Thanks

holy cr*p, that 3rd pic is awesome. I'd probably give my left nut to see them out fully

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Alanhams121 For This Useful Post:

petruccio (2nd February 2011)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast