Thread: Blake Lively (black patterned dress, huge cleveage) NY Gala Fashion Week, Feb, 2011.

irj2 Guest

Smile Blake Lively (black patterned dress, huge cleveage) NY Gala Fashion Week, Feb, 2011.

The very buxom Blake Lively attending the amfAR New York Gala, to kick off the Fall 2011 Fashion Week in New York City, on the 9th February, 2011.

Is she really that buxom?

Credit to those that made this post possible.

Similar Newsgab Articles:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (494.0 KB, 4329 views)
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (495.0 KB, 2559 views)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irj2 For This Useful Post:

xrnzaaas (14th February 2011), Zen_ish (14th February 2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 26,260 Times in 11,902 Posts

Default Re: Blake Lively (black patterned dress, huge cleveage) NY Gala Fashion Week, Feb, 2011.

Um...sorry buddy :(...these are already here: http://www.newsgab.com/celebrity-pic...-2-9-11-a.html

I just post what looks interesting as I'm wandering around the 'net. Credit always to the original scanner(s), capper(s), and or poster(s) of the content that I might put up here

irj2 Guest

Default Re: Blake Lively (black patterned dress, huge cleveage) NY Gala Fashion Week, Feb, 2011.

I would not be at all surprised if I dropped of somewhere along the line, been a bit busy here lately.

Could you try again with the dupe link please, only you just put a cyclic link in! :-O

Thanks
    Thanked 26,260 Times in 11,902 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by irj2 View Post
    I would not be at all surprised if I dropped of somewhere along the line, been a bit busy here lately.

Could you try again with the dupe link please, only you just put a cyclic link in! :-O
    DOH! :ohman:

Too much cold medicine today :heehee:

I've fixed the link

I just post what looks interesting as I'm wandering around the 'net. Credit always to the original scanner(s), capper(s), and or poster(s) of the content that I might put up here

irj2 Guest

OOPS.

Thread closed.

For a better range of pictures of Blake at this event, please follow this link.

http://www.newsgab.com/celebrity-pic...-2-9-11-a.html

7. The Following User Says Thank You to irj2 For This Useful Post:

petruccio (14th February 2011)