Thread: Feel sorry for me tour

Thanks
    Thanked 6,374 Times in 4,130 Posts

Default Feel sorry for me tour

Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin is slated to deliver a "testimony of faith" at a religious conference in Lynchburg, Va. this fall, which will be broadcast in more than 1,000 churches nationwide.
    The Extraordinary Women Conference will take place at Liberty University on Oct. 7-8, dates that Politico notes fall on the same week Republican presidential candidates are expected to meet in Minnesota for the Midwest Leadership Conference, an event put on by the state's GOP.
    On Tuesday, Palin led some to question her presidential aspirations when it was reported that she was scheduled to attend an event in Denver on May 2, the same date as the first GOP primary debate.
    Liberty University chancellor Jerry Falwell Jr. wrote in an email to the Lynchburg News & Advance that the institution was "honored to host (the conference) and to welcome Governor Sarah Palin to our campus."
    Continued Falwell: "Governor Palin is greatly admired by our Liberty University faculty, staff and students for her patriotism and her determination to stand up for what is right despite vicious and unrelenting attacks against her and her family."

Similar Newsgab Articles:

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ken For This Useful Post:

bfirecap02 (11th March 2011), petruccio (10th March 2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 26,253 Times in 11,900 Posts

Default Re: Feel sorry for me tour

She's helped to make herself a marginalized and ridiculed political figure...and I won't even try to argue that she's not just that :what:

...but she does believe in this country and in the values of family, freedom, and faith in God that it was founded on, and in the desperate need to right the ship somewhere back toward the 'real' middle ground

I just post what looks interesting as I'm wandering around the 'net. Credit always to the original scanner(s), capper(s), and or poster(s) of the content that I might put up here

Thanks
    Thanked 15,995 Times in 6,881 Posts

Default Re: Feel sorry for me tour

Quote Originally Posted by petruccio View Post
    She's helped to make herself a marginalized and ridiculed political figure...and I won't even try to argue that she's not just that ;what:

...but she does believe in this country and in the values of family, freedom, and faith in God that it was founded on, and in the desperate need to right the ship somewhere back toward the 'real' middle ground
    Yes you are exactly right! She may not be the best for pres. but she does believe in this country and all it stands for. More than I can say about Obama.......

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bfirecap02 For This Useful Post:

ken (11th March 2011), petruccio (11th March 2011)