Thread: Paris Hilton, A Racist?

Thanks
    Thanked 26,297 Times in 11,912 Posts

Default Paris Hilton, A Racist?

Paris Hilton, A Racist?
    Galaxie Blog
    Thursday, March 24, 2011

In journalist Neil Strauss's new book, Everyone Loves You When You're Dead, quite a few celebrities seem to share with Neil details of their lives in his many interviews for Rolling Stone and The New York Times over the years.

Among them are Lady Gaga (crying over an ex-boyfriend), Courtney Love (thinking of snorting Kurt Cobain's ashes), Christina Aguilera (talking about her childhood abuse) and this little shocker on Paris Hilton, before she became famous, in the following excerpt (via LA Weekly):

Paris: I went out with that guy last night. We were making out but then we went somewhere where it was bright and I saw that he was black and made an excuse and left. I can't stand black guys. I would never touch one. It's gross (pauses). Does that guy look black to you?
    Neil: How black does a guy have to be?
    Paris: One percent is enough for me.

Some reports speculate that the actor in question is Vin Diesel because the book mentions the actor she points out was in Saving Private Ryan.

In any case, if you thought those comments were bad, there's more to that conversation:

Paris: I had a breast job when I was 14, but my mother made me take them out.
    Neil: How old are you now?
    Paris: I'm 18.
    Neil: Are you working?
    Paris: I'm thinking about posing for Playboy. They love famous people's kids... And the only reason I'd do it is because when my father finds out, he'll pay me double the money not to do it.

Tsk tsk.

Naturally, Paris' people have made a statement in response to what's been written: "These allegations are absolutely untrue and ridiculous. We have sent these claims to Miss Hilton's lawyers to respond further. It's another example of someone making false claims for financial gain."

The book in question:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It'll be interesting to see if anything else appears on the web about this or whether the Hilton's have enough money to hush it up :hmmmm:

Shame on you Paris! :nonono: :heehee:

Similar Newsgab Articles:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	evelynt4235_1.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	387932   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	evelynt4235_2.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	387933  
    I just post what looks interesting as I'm wandering around the 'net. Credit always to the original scanner(s), capper(s), and or poster(s) of the content that I might put up here

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petruccio For This Useful Post:

carltonsserenity (31st March 2011), ken (31st March 2011)