Thread: Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn split!

Thanks
    Thanked 15,957 Times in 6,876 Posts

Default Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn split!

Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn are no longer dating, a source tells PEOPLE.

Speculation about the pair began after Johansson did not attend the Cannes Film Festival with Penn for his movie The Tree of Life. She has been working on The Avengers in New Mexico, reprising her role of Black Widow from Iron Man 2.

Johansson, 26, and Penn, 50, made headlines when they took a whirlwind trip to Cabo San Lucas after being spotted getting flirty together during a lunch date in Los Angeles.

The pair attended a White House Correspondents' Dinner party in Washington D.C. in April and had been spotted in a series of cozy outings in L.A. The reason for the split wasn't immediately known. Reps declined to comment.

Thanks goodness she finally got smart and dumped this douche!

Similar Newsgab Articles:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bfirecap02 For This Useful Post:

ken (3rd June 2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 25,722 Times in 11,577 Posts

Default Re: Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn split!

Quote Originally Posted by bfirecap02 View Post
    Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn are no longer dating, a source tells PEOPLE.

Speculation about the pair began after Johansson did not attend the Cannes Film Festival with Penn for his movie The Tree of Life. She has been working on The Avengers in New Mexico, reprising her role of Black Widow from Iron Man 2.

Johansson, 26, and Penn, 50, made headlines when they took a whirlwind trip to Cabo San Lucas after being spotted getting flirty together during a lunch date in Los Angeles.

The pair attended a White House Correspondents' Dinner party in Washington D.C. in April and had been spotted in a series of cozy outings in L.A. The reason for the split wasn't immediately known. Reps declined to comment.

Thanks goodness she finally got smart and dumped this douche!
    I don't think he was a rebound the way the media wanted us to believe:nonono:...I think she just used him as a convenient booty call

I just post what looks interesting as I'm wandering around the 'net. Credit always to the original scanner(s), capper(s), and or poster(s) of the content that I might put up here B-)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petruccio For This Useful Post:

bfirecap02 (3rd June 2011), ken (3rd June 2011)