Thread: Praise the Lord, let's fight

Thanks
    Thanked 6,373 Times in 4,130 Posts

Default Praise the Lord, let's fight

(ST. ELMO, Ala.) - The Mobile County Sheriff's Office is investigating a bizarre case out of St. Elmo, after a church pastor was tased, and a woman was stabbed during a fight.

It happened at the New Welcome Baptist Church after Sunday service.

Simone Moore is a self proclaimed R&B artist, he ran unsuccessfully for the US Senate, and he's a teacher in Mobile County. Now, Moore is wanted by the Mobile County Sheriff's Office after authorities say he tased Rev. Daryl Riley.

Deputies say it all started when Moore, who worked as the Minister of Music was handed his last paycheck, and told by Rev. Riley that his services were no longer needed. Investigators say that's when Moore tased the pastor.

A fight ensued, and deputies say Harvey Hunt, a deacon at the church, pulled out a pocket knife and began stabbing Moore's mother, Agolia, in the arm.

Six people were injured in the fight, all have been released from the hospital.

Lashea Gray lives near the church, she told us, "It was unbelievable for it to be at that church, a lot of people go there, never heard of any problems. That was shocking to me to see that going on."

Warrants have been signed for both Moore and Hunt.
    Pastor Tased, Woman Stabbed after Church Service | Local15tv.com, Mobile & Pensacola News, Entertainment, Videos, Business Search and Shopping

By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Similar Newsgab Articles:

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ken For This Useful Post:

ms12345678 (16th August 2011), tjw61 (11th August 2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 26,246 Times in 11,900 Posts

Default Re: Praise the Lord, let's fight

I started to say "Holy Crap!!!"....but there wasn't anything "Holy" happening in that church! :-o :nonono:

I just post what looks interesting as I'm wandering around the 'net. Credit always to the original scanner(s), capper(s), and or poster(s) of the content that I might put up here

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petruccio For This Useful Post:

ken (11th August 2011), tjw61 (11th August 2011)