this guy, the Tiltpod is available online now for a cool $17.95. For those still struggling to grok the purpose, there's a gallery's worth of explanation just below.
Gallery: Gomite Tiltpod magnetic tripod
Continue reading Gomite Tiltpod magnetic tripod: snapping awkward family photos just got easier
Gomite Tiltpod magnetic tripod: snapping awkward family photos just got easier originally appeared on Engadget on Wed, 14 Sep 2011 09:20:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | Gomite | Email this | Comments
Similar Newsgab Articles:
- Gerber Steady multi-tool includes tripod, puts Bear Grylls and Ken Rockwell on common ground
- Awkward South Park-like Wheel Of Fortune moment
- Mercedes electric SLS AMG E-Cell previewed: neck-snapping and retina-searing (video)
- Ask Engadget: best travel-friendly / portable DSLR tripod?
- Oh hell no! Rosie O'Donnell's HBO special 'A Family Is a Family Is a Family'