Thread: Lindsay Lohan Playboy Pics leaked

Thanks
    Thanked 2,986 Times in 1,488 Posts

Default Lindsay Lohan Playboy Pics leaked

Gosh, it's been a long time since we all got excited about a bit of side boob :-bd now young Lindsay has modeled nude for playboy, the latest slip is getting more attention (can someone upload a pic of the leaked playboy cover as I can't do it from work (and I'm on the iPad with no upload function... Grrrr) x-( I know playboy is banned at NG but as this is in the news I think we should be ok...

As it turns out, you won't have to wait for Lindsay Lohan's Dec. 15, interview on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" to get a sneak peek of her Playboy pics.

The troubled starlet's "very classy" Playboy cover leaked online today and we have to say she looks pretty good.

The 25-year-old rocks a vintage-glam look, which manages to avoid the campiness of turning her into a Marilyn Monroe look-alike, and is seen straddling a bunny-shaped chair that strategically covers her private parts.

Yesterday a publicist for the magazine announced that Lindsay would only be doing one interview to promote her pictorial. The 'leaked' cover has us wondering if this is Playboy's way of making up for their cover girl's lack of promotional appearances.

Similar Newsgab Articles:
    Admin / Webmaster - http://www.newsgab.com

How to Title Threads / What content is banned? Check out our Site Rules

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chief For This Useful Post:

rebelyell (8th December 2011), tjw61 (8th December 2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 26,297 Times in 11,912 Posts

Default Re: Lindsay Lohan Playboy Pics leaked

The flap seems to be over a 'snapshot' of the cover...it's pretty poor quality...but here it is! It's not even NSFW and looks like she's been photoshopped to hell and back :-S

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	article-0-0F18988B00000578-369_634x639.jpg 
Views:	1295 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	439750  
    I just post what looks interesting as I'm wandering around the 'net. Credit always to the original scanner(s), capper(s), and or poster(s) of the content that I might put up here

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petruccio For This Useful Post:

chefjames (10th December 2011), Chief (8th December 2011), rebelyell (8th December 2011), tjw61 (8th December 2011)

Thanks

The entire set has leaked.

It can be found here (Lindsay Lohan Playboy pics - Imgur), most likely for a limited amount of time.

I am aware of the limitations of posting Playboy and I had a quick skim through the rules and didn't see anything about outside links and believe I'm within them here. If not, feel free to delete the post and my apologies. Otherwise, enjoy!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to C-i For This Useful Post:

blackhelicopter (12th December 2011)

Thanks

File Not Found

I see you shiver with antici-pation!
    http://www.newsgab.com/showthread.ph...ush-quot-AKB48