20 March 2012 Last updated at 14:41 GMT
Share this page

WBO light-heavyweight Nathan Cleverly will headline the first world title show at London's Royal Albert Hall in over a decade on Saturday, 28 April.
The undefeated Welshman will make the fourth defence of his title against number four ranked Robin Krasniqi, subject to confirmation from the WBO.
The 24-year-old Serbian is unbeaten in 36 bouts going back to January 2006.
"It's great to be the first in over 10 years to open the doors to the famous venue to boxing again," said Cleverly.
"I love boxing in London and I'm over the moon that Frank [Warren] has put on my world title defence at the iconic landmark and it will be the start of many big shows.
"It's a who's who of boxing who have fought at the Albert Hall and to add my name alongside greats like Lennox Lewis, Naseem Hamed, Nigel Benn and Joe Calzaghe is a real honour and dream."
Cleverly, who last defended his title against American Tommy Karpency in February, will be the first Welshman to appear in a world title fight at the Albert Hall since Howard Winstone beat Mitsunori Seki to win the WBC featherweight crown in January 1968.
The 25-year-old's fight with German-based Serbian Krasniqi will be on the same night as Bernard Hopkins's WBC world light-heavyweight title rematch with Chad Dawson* in Atlantic City.
Cleverly's promoter Frank Warren then wants the winners of the two fights to meet in the summer.
"Krasniqi has a good record and he's bound to be a hard test for me," said Cleverly.
"I'll also be keeping a close eye later that night from the action in Atlantic City between Hopkins and Dawson and will be looking to face the winner."
Krasniqi, whose two losses were in his first three professional fights, won the European WBO title in October 2011 with a fourth-round stoppage of Abdelkahim Derghal before defending it against Hakim Zoulikha in January.
Warren said: "Subject to confirmation from the WBO, Nathan has got a tough defence against Krasniqi, who's never been stopped in 39 fights and is ranked number four so it's going to be a hard test for him."
Also related to this story

Share this story