During her time with The Pussycat Dolls, Melody Thornton was no stranger to wearing some incredibly daring outfits.
And it seems that despite the fact she hasn't been a member of the girlband for the past two years, Melody is still channelling their wardrobe choices.
The 27-year-old star managed to upstate singers including Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger and Ellie Goulding last night as she arrived for Elle's Women In Music event wearing an incredibly daring see-through dress.
Similar Newsgab Articles:
- Rosie Huntington-Whitely (beige silk dress, pokies) UK Glamour Magazine's 'Women Of The Year' Awards, London 6/7/11
- Judy Greer (red dress) ELLE's Inaugural 'Women In Television' Celebration, LA 1/27/11
- Alyson Hannigan (navy/red dress) ELLE's 17th Women In Hollywood Tribute, LA 10/18/10
- Michelle Trachtenberg (navy dress) ELLE's 17th Women In Hollywood Tribute, LA 10/18
- Dianna Agron @ ELLE's Women In Hollywood Tribute, white dress,
I think you have confused a safe drinking limit with what I like to call 'lunch'
Very nicely done! :thumbsup
I just post what looks interesting as I'm wandering around the 'net. Credit always to the original scanner(s), capper(s), and or poster(s) of the content that I might put up here B-)
geo360 (12th April 2012)
Honestly, did she want to show them off? Or was she unaware of what the flash does on a camera to sheer dresses?
My guess is the former....
I like her choice of outfits! :thumbsup