Thread: Jessica Jane Clement (white dress) at the FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World party, May 1

Thanks
    Thanked 16,180 Times in 7,478 Posts

Default Jessica Jane Clement (white dress) at the FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World party, May 1

Jessica-Jane Clement certainly honoured the name of the event tonight.

The I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! star slipped into an eye-watering creation that left little to the imagination as she attended FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World party tonight at Proud.

Dressed in a slinky white creation, Jessica bared a rather generous dosage of flesh on the red carpet, with snapshots of her profile angle showcasing half of each breast poking out the sides.

Jessica's array of bold tattoos could be seen, with a large red rose with green petals on her left shoulder and a nude pin-up girl with a black fringe on her right side.

While some opinionated individuals may not kindly to her colourful inkings, Jessica said she has no regrets and would be covered in them if it wasn't for her modelling career.

She said: 'I have a few ideas (for new designs). If I wasn’t doing the job I do, I’d be covered in them. There’s an anti-tattoo brigade on Twitter who have a pop.'
    All white on the night: Jessica's dress looked demure from the front, before she revealed the daring back

Speaking to Nuts, The Real Hustle star joked: 'They can kiss my soon-to-be-tattooed a**e!'

The 27-year-old generously applied her blood red lipstick to inject classic glamour into the ensemble, as her perfectly coiffed waves of hair cascaded down her back.

Jessica's engagement bling could also be seen on her ring finger, with the Sheffield-born beauty set to marry hairdresser fiancé Lee Stafford next year and document the day for a reality show in 2013.

The madly-in-love glamourpuss left the party early to be with her man, tweeting: 'Fab time at FHM party! First to arrive, first to leave-rock n roll! Just wanna get my husband to be to myself, wink wink

'I've come home with a whole jacket, ripped dress and one earring! Sign of a good night '

Similar Newsgab Articles:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jessica Jane Clement ~ FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World party, May 1.jpg 
Views:	2876 
Size:	498.5 KB 
ID:	483917   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jessica Jane Clement ~ FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World party, May 102.jpg 
Views:	6415 
Size:	499.1 KB 
ID:	483918   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jessica Jane Clement ~ FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World party, May 103.jpg 
Views:	2178 
Size:	498.1 KB 
ID:	483919  

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rebelyell For This Useful Post:

geo360 (9th May 2012), petruccio (9th May 2012), tjw61 (10th May 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 26,237 Times in 11,899 Posts

Default Re: Jessica Jane Clement (white dress) at the FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World party, May 1

Now THAT's how you show off some sideboob! :thumbup

I just post what looks interesting as I'm wandering around the 'net. Credit always to the original scanner(s), capper(s), and or poster(s) of the content that I might put up here

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petruccio For This Useful Post:

geo360 (9th May 2012), rebelyell (9th May 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 917 Posts

Default Re: Jessica Jane Clement (white dress) at the FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World party, May 1

Very nice!!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geo360 For This Useful Post:

petruccio (9th May 2012), rebelyell (9th May 2012)