Thread: Carla Gugino - Race to Witch Mountain premiere 4-02-09

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 6,111 Times in 2,558 Posts

Seriously X do you ever search and if you do what are you searching under and with what system.

This topic was already started and is on the second page of the main celeb section: Celebrity Pictures - Page 2

It is also the third one down on a simple search using her last name: Newsgab - Search Results

It is the first image using a tag search of "carla gugino": Newsgab - Threads Tagged with carla gugino

and the third one down again on using a tag search of "gugino": Newsgab - Threads Tagged with gugino

And do me a favor and don't start yelling at me because at times it seems like you don't even search at all and this seems to be one of them. I can tell you though I have all of these + more in bigger sizes so when I add those to the original post I will be moving this one to the dupe section.

Original post can be found here: http://www.newsgab.com/forum/celebri...-4-2-09-a.html

Thanks

Yesterday I was in an non-searching mood, who knows why? I usually do search and will continue to do so.

Peace,
    Xray