rumor that Office would soon be making an appearance on the iPad, but Microsoft is now throwing a bit of cold water on that news. While it's not exactly an outright denial that such an app is coming, a Microsoft spokesperson has now told The New York Times' Bits website that "The Daily story is based on inaccurate rumors and speculation," and that it simply has "no further comment" at this time.
Microsoft says Office for iPad story is based on 'inaccurate rumors and speculation' originally appeared on Engadget on Tue, 21 Feb 2012 14:45:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | New York Times Bits | Email this | Comments
Similar Newsgab Articles:
- CloudOn offers Microsoft Office functionality for iPad, your parents will love it
- Future's Latest Mixtape Based On A True Story
- Microsoft rebuts Intel's claims about Windows 8, calls them 'factually inaccurate'
- Facebook phone rumors resurface: cloud-based, HTC-built?
- 'The Nativity Story' Takes In Less Than Thought At Box Office