Google+ has gotten something of a mobile facelift, bringing the portable site's design more in line with that of the Android and iOS mobile apps. The revamp isn't just visual, it also hides some nice new features, like the ability to reshare posts with just the click of a virtual button. You can check it out now by visiting plus.google.com on your mobile device or by opening m.google.com/apps/plus in your desktop browser.Google+ mobile site gets UI refresh, now more like its app siblings originally appeared on Engadget on Tue, 13 Mar 2012 14:21:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink GigaOM | Google+ | Email this | Comments
Similar Newsgab Articles:
- Google Voice update for Android brings design refresh and asynchronous SMS
- Google GoMo thinks your site isn't mobile enough, wants you to change
- Google Docs gets a refresh, fills out the screen for Honeycomb
- Google brings Cloud Print service to mobile Google Docs, Gmail
- Google hacked site notification notifies you if your site is hacked (repeat this five