promised back at CES in January, but Verizon has now confirmed that the Novatel-built, LTE-capable Jetpack MiFi 4620L will be available on April 12th for $49.99. That's on the usual two-year contract, of course, and after a $50 mail-in rebate. In addition to supporting up to ten WiFi connection, it also notably has a removable battery that can be swapped out for a higher capacity 3000mAh unit (double the capacity of the included the one). Look for it at Verizon stores and Verizon's website initially, with a roll out to Best Buy locations following shortly thereafter.Verizon confirms Jetpack MiFi 4620L will be available April 12th for $50 on-contract originally appeared on Engadget on Wed, 28 Mar 2012 20:23:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | Verizon | Email this | Comments
Similar Newsgab Articles:
- Hands-on with Verizon Novatel MiFi 4620L Jetpack (video)
- Verizon introduces two Jetpack 'global ready' 4G LTE mobile hotspots
- Samsung's LTE-enabled Droid Charge coming to Verizon on April 28th for $300 on contract
- Verizon bring outs LTE-riding MiFi 4510L, asks for $100 on a two-year contract or $270 without
- Verizon confirms contract-free 4G LTE options: same rates, pricier modems