Gmail? You're not alone. Far from it, as a matter of fact. Widespread reports of "Temporary Error 500" are sweeping the Twittersphere and, indeed, many fine members of Engadget are seeing the above when attempting to log in. We've seen numerous outages of Google's insanely popular email service in the past but this one seems to take the cake. Google reports that it is "investigating reports of an issue with Google Mail." You can check out the source link for more information -- or just keep on hitting F5.
Gmail down for many, Hotmail users feel free to gloat originally appeared on Engadget on Tue, 17 Apr 2012 13:07:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | Google Apps, Twitter | Email this | Comments
Similar Newsgab Articles:
- Google finally grabs Gmail domain and trademark in Germany: users can drop the 'oogle'
- Gingerbread comes to T-Mobile G2x, users feel loved again
- Microsoft updates Hotmail with signatures, Gmail and Yahoo Mail shortcuts
- China tightens grip on VPN access amid pro-democracy protests, Gmail users also affected
- Google restores Gmail access to one-third of affected users