exclude some Google patents that the Taiwanese firm borrowed to take Apple down. Will this new legal action meet the same success? We'll have to wait for lady justice to do her thing to find out, but in the meantime you can check out the source link for more.
Apple hits HTC with counterclaim lawsuit for failure to FRAND license 4G patents originally appeared on Engadget on Fri, 22 Jun 2012 16:23:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | FOSS Patents | Email this | Comments
Similar Newsgab Articles:
- The Hague to Samsung: no injunction for 3G patent infringement if Apple's willing to FRAND license
- Apple asks European standards body for more transparency on FRAND licensing
- Motorola wants 2.25 percent of Apple sales, in exchange for patent license
- Apple update twofer: Apple TV hits 4.4.4 (9A406a), minor iOS 5.0.1 bump hits iPhone 4S
- Motorola asks court to invalidate Apple patents, preempt another lawsuit