UCLA researchers develop nanoscale microwave oscillators, promise better and cheaper mobile devices originally appeared on Engadget on Wed, 27 Jun 2012 05:06:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | PhysOrg | Email this | Comments
Similar Newsgab Articles:
- Leeds researchers tout gel-based batteries as better, safer and cheaper
- Researchers produce cheaper, 'cooler' semiconductor nanowires
- Purdue researchers make solar cell manufacturing cheaper, more efficient with lasers
- Researchers develop 'liquid pistons' for cameras, medical use
- UCLA / Caltech researchers help patients move mouse cursors with their brains