Google Developers Live earlier last week, offering interactive broadcasts and tutorials, the hardware-dabbling giant has now kicked off two more programs to support its dev faithful. The Google App Engine, Google Drive, YouTube and several advertising APIs will all be covered by the Google Developers Academy, a new site hub that offers up training materials on the above, with more promised in the future. It's joined by a new University Consortium, aiming to collaborate between academics who use Google's tools and dev platforms in their research and teaching. Both sites are now live -- learners can hit up the sources for all the details.
Google helps train developers, hook up universities in new education programs originally appeared on Engadget on Fri, 29 Jun 2012 06:43:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink Google Developers Blog | Google Developers Academy, University Consortium | Email this | Comments
Similar Newsgab Articles:
- Indian court drops censorship case against Microsoft, Google and Facebook still on the hook
- Google TV 2.0: app developers get final add-on for Android SDK
- Google Voice Search update helps you personalize your results, helps Google build ano
- Stephen Elop chants 'Developers, developers, developers' to close Nokia World
- Google Offers Mini-Programs For Use On Other Sites