Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 15th July 2012, 07:20 AM #1
Lexar XQD memory cards announced, will duel with Sony for Nikon D4's attention
Nikon's D4 is currently the only belle at the XQD ball, and until now, Sony was its only memory suitor. However, Lexar's just arrived with a new line of cards to compete for the D4's affections. The Fremont-based company says it collaborated with Nikon to build the PCI Express-based memory, and that they'll hit the market sometime in the third quarter of 2012 -- with no mention of specs or prices so far. Unfortunately, that means we don't know how Lexar's offerings will stack up against Sony's H-series or S-series cards already on the market. That said, while you wait for more details about Lexar's new cards, feel free to check out the lovely data the D4 will be putting on 'em when they arrive.
Filed under: Digital Cameras, Storage
Lexar XQD memory cards announced, will duel with Sony for Nikon D4's attention originally appeared on Engadget on Sun, 15 Jul 2012 02:04:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink Nikon Rumors | Lexar | Email this | Comments
Similar Newsgab Articles:
- Sony S-Series XQD memory cards hit speed record at 168MB/s, starting at $500 for 32GB in Japan
- Sony reveals new 3G/WiFi PS Vita bundles: free data, PSN games and memory cards for everyone
- Sony flashes new XQD memory cards, your pre-ordered Nikon D4 smiles coyly
- Lexar launches its first 1000x CF memory cards
- Sandisk, Sony, and Nikon propose 500MB per second memory card with more than 2TB capa
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!