EOS M, Italian site PMStudioNews has posted a full hands-on video to YouTube. It shows a red variant of the 18-megapixel, APS-C shooter, in addition to the black and white models we've already seen, plus a beige leather case if you fast-forward around seven minutes. More importantly though, it shows off the touchscreen UI in some detail, including touch-to-shoot and a screen layout that looks quite different to what we've known from the button- and dial-heavy G1 X and its predecessors. Sure, it offers full manual control, but it also looks kinda fiddly -- something we'll look out for when it comes to review time in the Fall.
Continue reading Canon EOS M video shows off touchscreen UI, accessories, color variants
Filed under: Digital Cameras
Canon EOS M video shows off touchscreen UI, accessories, color variants originally appeared on Engadget on Mon, 23 Jul 2012 05:11:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | Pmstudionews (YouTube) | Email this | Comments
Similar Newsgab Articles:
- Canon shows how its Mixed Reality makes virtually anything look real (video)
- ASUS shows off a Zenbook Prime Ultrabook with a touchscreen, we go fingers-on (video)
- QNX shows off its versatility, powers OnStar accessories as well as floundering tablets
- AIST shows off full-color night vision camera, well lit Bullwinkle figurine (video)
- Barnes & Noble prepping new Nook with full color touchscreen?