Fascinate is about to get a friend: BGR just got these snaps of the HTC ADR6235, which appears to be the Merge we've heard so much about. Nothing's confirmed specs-wise except a five megapixel camera, microSD slot, and SIM slot for global roaming, but we're still pretty sure this thing will basically be the CDMA version of the Desire Z / T-Mobile G2 and feature a Qualcomm MSM7630 processor with 4GB of onboard storage. And then there's that Bing logo on the homescreen -- we don't know how thoroughly it's integrated into Sense, but here's hoping it's better than what Samsung accomplished with TouchWiz on the Fascinate -- hardware this promising shouldn't be saddled with carrier-wrecked firmware.HTC Merge for Verizon gets snapped: another Android phone with Bing originally appeared on Engadget on Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:55:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | BGR | Email this | Comments
Similar Newsgab Articles:
- HTC Lexikon shows up in leaked ROM update: is it the Merge for Verizon?
- Verizon won't sell Windows Phone 7 until 2011
- Verizon gearing up for Android V Cast App store?
- Debunk: Bing not replacing Google on all Verizon Android devices
- HTC's dual-mode CDMA/GSM Android slider hits the FCC, decked out in shades of Verizon